Select Page

Water Voles

<< Back

The above surveys may be required if your application contains any of the following:

  • lakes, rivers and streams (on the land or nearby); and
  • ponds or slow-flowing waterbodies (like ditches) on the site or within 250m (500m for major developments) and linked by semi-natural habitat such as parks or heaths.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This