07983 233593 / 01536 463206
- Arranging and supervising all aspects of woodland works programs – marking, thinning, clear fells, ride creation, extraction and storage
- Professional tree inspector for risk management for woodlands with public access using visual tree assessment
- Contractor management – site inductions, method statements, risk assessments and audits
- Cricket Bat Willow establishment, management and harvesting
- Plantation establishment including ground preparation, fencing and post planting aftercare to ensure successful establishment
- Site safety managements ensuring all works are carried out to FISA standards
In his spare time Sam is a keen road cyclist and mountain biker.