Senior Ecological Consultant
07539 120 296
- Natural England bat licence (Level 2);
- Natural England and NRW licences for great crested newts (Level 1);
- Broad range of ecological survey experience, specialising in bat surveys;
- Protected species survey design and co-ordination;
- Experienced in site appraisal and preparation of Ecological Impact Assessments (EcIA);
- Mitigation strategies for protected species (including preparation of Natural England bat licence applications);
- Ecological Clerk of Works, including supervision of licenced works for bats / Great Crested Newts; and
- Biodiversity net gain assessments.
In her spare time, Kate enjoys walking anywhere hilly, playing flute and piano (badly) and live music (leaning heavy). She is a member of several bat groups, and in normal (non-COVID) years regularly spends her weekends doing bat box checks and trapping nights around the country.