Senior Ecological Consultant
01608 656 177
- Experience in conducting Phase 1 Habitat, Badger, bat, Dormouse, Great Crested Newt, Otter, Water Vole and reptile surveys.
- Great Crested Newt (Class 1), Dormouse (Class 1) and bat survey (Class 2) licence holder
- Keen interest in bat ecology, surveying and mitigation
- Experience in Badger bait marking surveys
- Implementation of visitor surveys, particularly in relation to impact on European Protected Sites
- Experienced in protected species mitigation, including bats, Great Crested Newts and reptiles.
- Interest in Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
In her free time, Julie enjoys volunteering for her local Wildlife Trust, undertaking Water Vole and Dormouse surveys and conducting bat box checks with her local bat group.