01536 463 213
- Experience in undertaking Phase 1 habitat, Badger, Bat, Bird, Great Crested Newt and Reptile surveys
- Great Crested Newt licence holder and named Ecologist for mitigation licences with experience in surveying, designing mitigation strategies and relocation projects
- Experience in protected species and habitat mitigation including preparation of mitigation and management plans
- A keen interest in bird ecology including breeding and wintering bird surveys
- Experience in preparation of Ecological Impact Assessments (EcIA)
Jo is a trainee bird ringer with Stanford Ringing Group and likes to go out with the group whenever possible. Jo is also a member of the local Wildlife Trust group and enjoys attending monthly talks and local group events.