Senior Forestry Consultant and Head of Forestry & Woodland Management
01536 463 218 / 07794 194 888
- Woodland Management – ancient, secondary, commercial and amenity woodlands
- Woodland Evaluation – for existing owners and those looking to purchase
- Operational Management – timber harvesting, coppicing, establishment, fencing, ground preparation maintenance and mulching
- Budgets, Tenders and Contracts – 1 to multi-year budgets, tender and contract preparation
- Grants and Licences
- Woodland Management Plans – surveying and plan preparation
- Woodland Creation – small to landscape-scale schemes
- Working with in-house teams – developing skills and work plans
Cheryl is also the Honorary Secretary of the Royal Forestry Society’s Midlands Division.
In Cheryl’s spare time, she enjoying playing golf, whittling, writing and spending time with her family.