Salary Range: £17,500 – £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
As part of our continued growth we are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Graduate Ecological Consultant to join our expanding Chipping Norton office.
The role will encompass:
- Assisting with habitat and protected species surveys;
- Basic input into the preparation of ecology reports to meet the requirements of clients;
- Desktop research;
- Assistance in wider company projects as required;
- Willingness to work unsociable hours for field surveys, particularly in peak survey season
The right candidate should have:
- A minimum qualification of a BSc (Hons) in Ecology, or similar accredited course;
- Student or graduate level membership of CIEEM (or meeting the criteria and willingness to apply);
- Microsoft Office experience;
- A full driving licence;
- A Great crested newt licence holder would be beneficial; and
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be invited to join our Graduate Training Programme which seeks to develop knowledge and experience by working closely within other elements of our multi-disciplinary team.
We offer a competitive basic salary plus an excellent benefits package of pension, training and outdoor equipment allowance plus flexible working opportunities.
To apply for this role please complete the online application form below by the 18th April 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing 29th April 2019.
For an informal discussion about the position, please contact Tom Haynes on 01608 656 167 / [email protected]