On Wednesday 25th July we were pleased to officially launch the opening of our new office at Chipping Norton.
We celebrated the event with a drinks reception and networking evening, which was well attended by local planners, architects, developers, housebuilders and other industry professionals.
The new office is situated at Greystones House, Burford Road and not only provides our Oxfordshire staff with larger work areas, and two formal meeting rooms, but also the opportunity to vastly expand our team, which we already have plans to do over the upcoming months.
On the evening John Lockhart, company Chairman, provided a speech thanking everyone for attending and provided an update of what has been achieved since opening our first office in Chipping Norton back in 2015.
If you were unable to attend the launch event, but would like to catch up with any of the Oxfordshire Team (listed below) please contact 01608 648 657 / [email protected]
- Nick Bolton, Director;
- Richard Fox, Senior Landscape Architect;
- Stephen Westmore, Arboricultural Consultant;
- Huw Lloyd, Assistant Forestry Consultant;
- Julie Watson, Ecological Consultant;
- Sophie Amphlett, Assistant Ecological Consultant;
- Sarah Thresher, Assistant Ecological Consultant; and
- Sophie Lockhart, Secretary / Office Administrator.