Biodiversity Net Gain: Resources
This web page has been designed to keep you informed of the latest guidance in relation to biodiversity net gain.
Should you have any questions in relation to biodiversity net gain relating to either your or your clients site/s then please contact our consultants, full details of whom can be found at the bottom of this screen.
Useful Documents & Links
You may find the following documents and links beneficial for further research.
- The Biodiversity Metric 2.0 Technical Supplement
- Biodiversity Net Gain – Good practice principles for development. A practical guide 2019.
- Biodiversity Net Gain Principles
- 25 Year Environment Plan
- The Environment Bill 2020
- Conservation covenants
- Natural Capital Account (2019) & Natural Capital Assessment (2017)
- ‘Biodiversity Net Gain Update’ September, 2020
- ‘Making sense of environmental net gain’ July 2020
- ‘LG Staff pass Biodiversity Net Gain Course’ June 2020
- ‘Biodiversity Net Gain – Further Thoughts’ January 2020
- ‘Net Gain: Risk or Opportunity?’ November 2019
- ‘East Northamptonshire’s pioneering project receives industry recognition’ June 2019
Get in touch with our team
For biodiversity net gain enquires please contact: