The above surveys may be required if your application contains any of the following:
- large gardens;
- suburban and rural areas;
- heathland on, nearby of linked to the site (by similar habitat);
- meadows, grassland, parkland and pasture on the land or linked to the site (by similar habitat);
- woodland scrub and hedgerows on (greater than 1m tall, 0.5m wide), or next to the site, including where changes in lighting proposed;
- gravel pits, quarries, natural cliff faces, or rock outcrops; and
- previously developed land, brownfield, derelict or railway land.