This month’s newsletter provides:
- a summer update on ash dieback;
- an interesting article making sense of the requirements for felling licences when the trees are subject a TPO;
- a link to our recording of our latest webinar ‘Making sense of environmental gain’;
- details of John’s exciting new appointment as Non-Executive Director of the Forest Services Board;
- a sneak peak of our new landscape portfolio;
- a staff interest piece celebrating Alison Barrett’s 20 years service at Lockhart Garratt; and
- the latest industry news.
We hope you find this to be informative, and should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact any of our team on their mobile numbers, which can be located on our Meet the Team page.