Venue: Grafham Water treatment works, West Perry, Huntingdon PE29 0BW (by kind permission of Anglian Water).
Speakers to include:
- Justin Mumford, Managing Director, Lockhart Garratt
- Andrew Down, CSF
- Andrew Dall’aglio, Forestry Commission
- Elizabeth Ranelagh, FWAG East
- Monica O’Donnell, NE
Subjects to Cover:
- Design, right tree in the right place
- How to establish successfully, (it’s not just bung it in)
- Managing the early years
- How to manage your hedgerows, successfully
- Bring existing woodland into profitable production,
- Marketing your timber
- Ash what you could and should be doing, what to replace with!
- Trees – how they help water & air quality
- SSSI woods, what’s your responsibilities
- Bio diversity, how woods, trees and hedges help
Please be aware this workshop will involve some walking around in the woods so please bring suitable clothing and footwear.
To book email [email protected] or phone him on 07769 305 472 (supplying contact details and any special dietary requirements)